MUNSEE DESCENDANTS AND SPOUSE WORKING ON THE MUNSEE TRIBE IN KANSAS RECOGNITION EFFORT!

Share this & earn $10
Published at : September 23, 2021

MY HEART IS SO BLESSED THIS MORNING!
Rick and Donna Clark Mundy, and Peggy Mundy Thompson are helping me with the recognition effort, while I'm at work.
Rick and Donna came from Salina, KS, to help with this project and Peggy came from north of Ottawa, and I'm thankful for their help!
I have been so busy with working 2 jobs, taking care of my parents, and working on the Munsee recognition, that I haven't had time to get to the District Court of Franklin County, KS to get copies of marriage licenses of our ancestors and of the Munsee descendants that are living today.
WE ARE FINALLY GETTING THESE DOCUMENTS WITH THE HELP OF THESE MUNSEE DESCENDANTS AND SPOUSE.
ANIISHIIK!!!! RICK, DONNA AND PEGGY! MUNSEE DESCENDANTS AND SPOUSE WORKING ON THE MUNSEE TRIBE IN KANSAS RECOGNITION EFFORT!
Munsee languageLanguageIndian